A more-than-slightly-subversive blog, dedicated to serving project leaders with attitude.
...then it is worth getting 80% done today, and leave the remaining 20% for another time (if you ever actually need it).
...then it's worth paying a contractor for a feasibility study, followed by a RFP, and then...wait. Have I been in the AF too long?
... I'll put it on my to-do list, and when the mood strikes me, I will obsess over getting it done until it’s complete, then see what next I feel like doing.
Love it! Thanks, all!
Post a Comment